Truvativ Howitzer Team středové složení
Encapsulated axle for Truvativ Howitzer cranks, BSA variant for thread center 68 - 100 mm. Full description
Encapsulated Howitzer center axle for Truvativ cranks (Ruktion, Hussefelt, Holzfeller ...), BSA variant (thread), reinforced model with more durable axle and bearings for use in downhill disciplines.
- for house 68 - 100 mm (according to selected variant)
- 8x sealed cartridge bearings
- super durable CrMo axis
- CNC machined aluminum bowl
- package contains M12 screws
- dimension CL indicates chainline, details on selection can be found in the manualsor in downloads
- CL51 - 139 mm / CL56 - 149 mm
- weight from 365 g
This product has not been rated yet.
Sram and Truvativ GXP crankshafts with 24 mm axis, BB104 variant for 104.5 mm non-threaded center.
Bearings for Sram and Truvativ cranks with 30 mm axis, PF30 for non-threaded center 68/73 mm.
Sram and Truvativ GXP crankshafts with 24 mm axis, Specialized OS for 84 mm non-threaded center.
Sram and Truvativ GXP crankshafts with 24 mm axis, BB121 version for 121 mm non-threaded center.
Sram and Truvativ GXP crankshafts with 24 mm axis, BB92 version for non-threaded center 89/92 mm.