Sigma Buster 1100
Front LED light with a luminous flux of 1100 lumens and charging via USB-C. Full description
Front LED light with a luminous flux of 1100 lumens and charging via USB-C.
- maximum luminous flux 1100 lumens
- afterglow 165 m
- OSRAM LEDs
- 6 light modes: High (1100 lm), Mid (800 lm), Low (400 lm), Eco (150 lm), Night Flashing (800/400 lm), Day Flashing (200 lm)
- lighting time: 2 h in High mode, 2.5 h in Mid mode, 5 h in Low mode, 16 h in Eco mode, 5 h in Night Flashing mode, 50 h in Day Flashing mode
- 6 display light modes
- 5of preset profile modes + Memory mode
- Sigma Light Guide for excellent lateral visibility
- charging time 3 hours
- protection against accidental power-on (double press to power on)
- protection against splash water according to IPX4
- 3D adjustable handlebar mount
- assembly without tools
- USB-C charging
- 6 level battery indicator and 5 level charging indicator
- a short press of the button will display the battery status
- possibility of charging duringoperation
- weight 215 g
This product has no parameters.
This product has not been rated yet.
This product has no files to download.
Quality front LED light with white light 65Lux.
Giant Recon HL 800 is a universal light for use on handlebars or even a helmet. It delivers high luminous flux in a compact design and also has an ...
Gemini Duo 2200 Multisport is a top headlight with a luminous flux of 2200 lumens and the possibility of mounting on the handlebars and helmet.
Mini Drive 600 front powerful multi-purpose light with a power of up to 600 lumens.