Giant Talon E+ 2 2021 MTB elektrokolo
MTB electric bike equipped with a Giant SyncDrive Core Yamaha engine and a battery with a capacity of 500 Wh. Full description
Giant Talon E + 2 2021 is a mountain e-bike with a powerful motor located in the pedal center.
- Yamaha Giant SyncDrive Core center motor with 50 Nm of torque and 250 W of power
- integrated Giant EnergyPak battery with a capacity of 500 Wh
- 6-sensor Giant PedalPlus technology for natural expression, high efficiency and immediate response
- 5 engine power levels + automatic Smart Assist mode
- Walk Assist function, which makes it easier to manipulate the bike in a momentwhen you have to get off
- 29 "diameter wheels offer good off-road permeability and higher inertia
| ALUXX Aluminum, central motor, side battery removal, integrated stand holder (KS18)|
SR Suntour XCM ATB Coil 29, stroke 100 mm
| Giant Connect TR Riser|
Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable
| Shimano SL-M2000, 1x9 gears|
Shimano Alivio M3100
Tektro HD-M275, hydraulic, wheels 180/160 mm
Shimano CS-HG200, 11-36 teeth
KMC e.9 Sport, special for e-bikes
Forged Alloy, 36-tooth converter, steel, direct mount
| Giant GX03V|
GianteTracker Sport, quick release at the front and rear
Maxxis Rekon 29x2.4, 60TPI
| HYBRID TECHNOLOGY|
| Giant SyncDrive Core powered by YAMAHA, 50 Nm, 250 W|
Giant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology
Giant RideControl One ANT +
Giant EnergyPak 500 Wh, 36 V, 13.8 Ah, Lithium-Ion
| Accessories:|| Giant EnergyPak 4A charger|
This product has not been rated yet.
This product has no files to download.
MTB electric bike with a powerful Shimano STEPS E7000 engine.
silver - 21"
Mountain e-bike with 29 "wheels, central engine Bosch Performance CX, battery 625 Wh.
black - 19.5"
MTB electric bike equipped with a Giant SyncDrive Core Yamaha engine and a battery with a capacity of 500 Wh.
Women's MTB e-bike equipped with a Giant SyncDrive Core Yamaha engine and a battery with a capacity of 500 Wh.