Giant Roam 3 Disc
3 - 4 days
Size chart EU / UK / CM
The Giant Roam is a cross-country bike designed for nature walks and excursions. Its districts are cycle paths, but it can handle difficult terrain without any problems.
- geometry designed for easy bike control and a comfortable riding position
- spring-loaded fork with a stroke of 63 mm for maximum comfort
- disc brakes ensure a high braking effect and sensitive dosing
- The seatpost in the shape of " D " uses D-Fuse technology, absorbs unwanted shocks andvibration
- tires with a wider size of 700x42C and protection of the tires against defects will provide security
- possibility of installing a rear carrier, fenders or stand.
| ALUXX Aluminum|
SR Suntour NEX HLO 700C, 63 mm
| Giant Sport XC, 31.8 mm|
Giant D-Fuse, aluminum
Giant Sport Comfort
| Shimano Altus, gears 2x8|
Tektro TKD-143 hydraulic, [F] 160mm, [R] 160mm rotors
Shimano HG31, 11-34 teeth
alloy, transducers 46/30 teeth
| Giant GX Disc|
Giant GX Disc
Giant GX Disc
Giant CrossCut,700x42c, defect protection
This product has no files to download.
Cleaner for dirt and grease.
Smaller shape bag suitable for telescopic seatposts, which offers easy access to everything you need for a bike trip.
Bike bottle made of health-conscious material.
400 ml bike bottle suitable for children's bikes and small frames with little space.
Frame: SmartForm C2 Alloy, integrated Urban Armor bumper, BSA threaded BB, 1-1 / 8 "headtube Fork: Lefty LightPipe rigid, integrated Super...
Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, 360° reflectivity Fork:...
Frame: 6061 T6 Aluminum Frame, Triple Triangle w / Floating Seat Stays, Forged Drop-outs w / Chainstay Disc Brake Mounts, 1 1/8 "Integrate...