Giant Revolt 2
3 - 4 days
Size chart EU / UK / CM
The Giant Revolt is a gravel bike for everyone who loves speed even off smooth asphalt. District roads full of potholes, gravel roads and forest paths, everywhere you feel like a fish in water.
- lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame and full carbon fork
- passability for casings up to 53 mm wide
- seatpost and handlebars use D-Fuse technology, absorb unwanted shocks and vibrations and provide maximum comfort
- possibility of choosing the type of seat postwith the included adapter - you can use a Giant D-Fuse seat post or a standard 30.9 mm round seat post
- a flip chip on the rear structure allows you to change the wheelbase
- solid axle front and rear
- internal bowden lines and brake hoses
- integrated seatpost clamp
| ALUXX Aluminium|
AdvancedComposite, carbon OverDrive column
| Giant Contact XR D-Fuse|
Giant Contact, 8° slope
Giant D-Fuse, alloy
| Shimano Sora, 2x9|
Tektro MD-C550 mechanical
Shimano HG400, 11x34
KMC X9 with Missing Link
FSA Vero Pro, 32/48
| Giant S-X2 Disc, Tubeless Ready |
Giant S-X2 Disc
Giant Crosscut AT 2, 700x38c, tubeless
This product has not been rated yet.
This product has no files to download.
Gravel bike equipped with Shimano GRX 2x10 components.
deep lake - L
Gravel bike equipped with Shimano Sora 2x9 components.
black diamond - S
, black diamond - M
, black diamond - L
, black diamond - M/L
, black diamond - XL
Carbon gravel bike equipped with Sram Rival eTap AXS components, 1x12.
Frame: Grade Carbon Frame, Triple Triangle Design feat. Floating Seatstays, 12x142 Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc (160mm), Tapered Headtube, Di2 and Dr...
, 55 cm