Giant Revolt 2
Size chart EU / UK / CM
The Giant Revolt is a gravel bike for everyone who loves speed even off smooth asphalt. District roads full of potholes, gravel roads and forest paths, everywhere one feels like a fish in water.
- lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame and full carbon fork
- passability for casings up to 53 mm wide
- seatpost and handlebars use D-Fuse technology, absorb unwanted shocks and vibrations and provide maximum comfort
- possibility of choosing the type of seat postwith the included adapter - you can use a Giant D-Fuse seat post or a standard 30.9 mm round seat post
- hydraulic disc brakes ensure sufficient stopping power under all circumstances
- a flip chip on the rear structure allows you to change the wheelbase
- solid axle front and rear
- internal bowden lines and brake hoses
- integrated seatpost clamp
| ALUXX Aluminium|
Advanced Composite, OverDrive carbon post
| Giant Contact XR D-Fuse|
Giant Contact, 8° slope
Giant D-Fuse, alloy
| Shimano Sora, 2x9|
Tektro MD-C550 mechanical
Shimano HG400, 11x34
KMC X9 with Missing Link
FSA Vero Pro, 32/48
| Giant S-X2 Disc, Tubeless Ready|
Giant S-X2 Disc, 12mm fixed axles
Giant S-X2 Disc
Giant Crosscut AT 2, 700x38c, tubeless
This product has not been rated yet.
This product has no files to download.
Frame: Grade Carbon Frame, Triple Triangle Design feat. Floating Seatstays, 12x142 Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc (160mm), Tapered Headtube, Di2 and Dr...
Frame: Grade Alloy Frame, Triple Triangle Design featuring Floating Seatstays, 12x142 Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc, Tapered Headtube, External Droppe...