Galfer pads for Shimano Altus, Acera, Alivio brakes - BR-M315, M365, M395, M396, BR-M4050, M415, M425, M416, M445, M475, M495, M515, M525, M525, M200, MT200, MT400, MT500, some Tektro brake models and more.
Galfer brake pads provide the top performance needed in difficult downhill runs. They have a long service life, are resistant to high temperatures, quiet and minimize brake disc wear.
3 variants according to used mixture:
G1053 Standard -black
- perfectly balanced in terms of performance and durability
- constant braking performance
G1851 Advanced - red
- a mixture specially developed for extremely humid conditions
G1554T Pro - green
- racing compound without running in
- mixture intended for high temperature stress
- ideal for racing and long descents
- the compound allows extremely long brake loads without loss of power